Chillers for Welding
Koolant Koolers has been supplying reliable chilled water to all types of welding equipment (resistance, projection, spot, butt, arc, laser, friction, electron beam) since our beginning. Heat is an obvious requirement to form a weld, but heat is an “enemy” to the critical components involved in making each weld. Cooled water is needed to extend the life of power supplies, cables, controls, electrodes, etc. Selecting the best chiller in a welding process is as important as selecting the best welder.
Benefits of incorporating the right water chiller in your weld process:
- Reduces high water and sewer bills.
- Reduces bad or irregular spot welds due to mushroomed tips.
- Prevents overheated transformers and power supplies.
- Extends electrode life.
- Reduces downtime to redress and change welding tips.
- Reduces transformer, ignition tube and SCR failure due to over-heating.
- Eliminates plugged water cooling lines by using closed loop treated water.
Using a reliable chiller in your welding process can maximize equipment uptime and protect product quality; while reducing water and waste water expense.
With our vast experience in the welding industry, Glen Dimplex Thermal Solutions (GDTS) chillers are designed to handle the extreme and harsh environments of the welding world. Koolant Koolers equipment can provide precision cooling for spot welding, seam welding, butt welding, in virtually any welding environment.