Chillers for Medical Imaging
Medical chillers built specifically for your application:
The redundant design with GDTS proprietary Wave Design System Intelligence extends the life of the original components and provides flexible serviceability.
Highlights at a glance:
- Ease & Convenience – Designed, manufactured and serviced through our Kalamazoo, Michigan facility.
- Peace of Mind – Redundant designs for critical uptime, improved component lifespan and flexible serviceability.
- Quality Built – Using the highest quality components for extreme conditions.
- Outstanding Service – Proven service success by GDTS technicians and specially certified local technicians throughout North America.
- Full Turnkey Service and Support – GDTS is available for all technical questions from unit specification and site planning through start-up.
- Limitless Value-Add Opportunities – All orders include an 18-month parts and labor warranty. Custom options available for service contracts, pre-cooling, noise reduction or real-time information and monitoring.
- Planned Maintenance and Replacement Parts – The GDTS team values your uptime and offers planned maintenance packages and next-day shipping on most replacement parts. Spare parts packages are also available.
The GDTS standard medical line is available with OSHPD certification. Special packages offer protection against salt water corrosion and ultra-high or low-ambient requirements. Custom designs and standard chillers are available on configurable platforms designed to meet your critical application needs. Any of the chiller units over 7.5 tons feature many compressor and pump configurations for redundancy, which stages the operation to provide the best use of energy.
Glen Dimplex Thermal Solutions is the premier provider of OEM medical imaging fluid cooling equipment. This critical medical application requires the upmost in precise and reliable cooling solutions. GDTS equipment provides solutions to accompany models of imaging equipment from every major manufacturer. Our modular designs allow for continual redundancy, protecting against expensive equipment threatening downtime. We also provide full support, from project concept through installation for the life of the machine. Engineered for use with MRI, CT, Pet and Linear Accelerators, our Koolant Koolers chillers have a track record of 99.96% up-time. GDTS chillers allow quick and easy maintenance and repair as well as offering extensive service contracts to ensure maximum uptime.